We are National Credit Regulator Accredited With Valid Registration Numbers. We have over 60 years Joint Experience in the Credit Industry
Our Debt Counsellors make use of Payment Distribution Agents Accredited by the National Credit Regulator. Your funds Are Safe. After we Negotiate a New Payment Plan, The PDA will distribute your funds with One Debit Order
We are the Only Debt Counselling Company that employs Qualified Attorneys to Protect Our Clients. Assistance Available 24/7 . Our Attorneys are Leaders in the field of Consumer Protection and Debt Review
Our Experience allows us to Reduce Interest Rates down to o% in many cases. Your Debt Repayments will also be Reduced by up to 50%. Your Home or Vehicle cannot be Repossessed
QUICK FACT – OVER 11 MILLION SOUTH AFRICANS ARE OVER-INDEBTED! WITH THE HIGH COST OF LIVING ITS BECOME ALL TOO EASY TO FALL BEHIND ON A REPAYMENT. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. AS A SPECIALIST DEBT REHABILITATION COMPANY, WE CAN HELP YOU TO BECOME DEBT FREE AND BE HAPPY AGAIN.
HERE’S WHY WE ARE SA’s NUMBER 1 DEBT COUNSELLING COMPANY
We Have Helped Thousands Of South Africans With Debt Problems. Debt Review Will Ensure That You Have More Money To Live. Our Debt Counsellors will create a New Payment Plan with your Creditors. Say Good-Bye to Money Stress.
We Provide Assistance Anywhere In South Africa
YOU MAY BE OVER-INDEBTED AND WILL NEED TO CONSOLIDATE YOUR DEBT IF:
– You are left with little or no money when you get paid
– You have missed a payment or more in the last 3 months;
– You have taken out personal loans to supplement your lifestyle;
– You have maxed out your credit card/s;
– You do not have any money in your bank account;
– You have multiple debit orders that deduct most of your salary leaving you with no funds;
– Debit orders are returned as unpaid resulting in unnecessary bank fees;
– Creditors are calling you for payment;
– You have received a s129 letter (Letter of Demand) ****
– You have received summons or judgement has been taken against you *****;
– Your salary has been Garnished by a Credit Provider
– You have been blacklisted and cannot take out any further loans.
Contact us for a free assessment today.